Index du Forum

une nouvelle team pour defier n'importe qui !!

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Odin 438 Multi Downloader Gt 5830ziplkjh ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Mode zombi -> Five
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
neachr

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Juil - 10:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Odin 438 Multi Downloader Gt 5830ziplkjh Répondre en citant

Odin 4.38 Multi Downloader Gt 5830.ziplkjh > bit.ly/2u9g9cQ

Odin 4.38 Multi Downloader Gt 5830.ziplkjh

c3545f6b32
20,,,Nexus,,,S,,,459,,,Vibrantbut,,,,if,,,,connect,,,,usb,,,,1st,,,,after,,,,that,,,,battry,,,,u,,,,i,,,,cant,,,,hear,,,,the,,,,connection,,,,sound,,,,what,,,,thats,,,,mean???it,,,,still,,,,hope,,,,my,,,,samsug,,,,sl????help,,,,me,,,,brother&,,,,2nd,,,,smsung,,,,GT-i8919,,,,i,,,,flash,errthing,,,,methd,,,,but,,,,i,,,,cant,,,,fine,,,,how,,,,to,,,,put,,,,device,,,,in,,,,download,,,,mode.help,,,,me&arghhhhRSGH-,,,,T5Up,,,,next,,,,How,,,,to,,,,install,,,,android,,,,2.3.6,,,,version,,,,on,,,,Galaxy,,,,Ace/,,,,gt,,,,s5830,,,,-,,,,Duration:,,,,9:49

Download)Samsung,,,Galaxy,,,Mini,,,S5So,,I,,have,,Samsung,,Galaxy,,Mini,,(GT-S5570),,Odin,,Multi,,Downloader,,v4.38,,and,,a,,windows,,7,,ultimate,,x64,,pc,,I,,recently,,updated,,my,,phone,,to,,cyanogen,,mod,,and,,the,,process,,stopped,,somewhere,,and,,i,,just,,plugged,,of,,my,,phone,,,,,removed,,my,,battery,,and,,when,,I,,tryed,,to,,turn,,the,,phone,,back,,again,,I,,just,,got,,a,,black,,screen.Now,,the,,phone,,is,,still,,possible,,to,,conect,,with,,odin,,multi,,downloader,,and,,i,,hear,,the,,sound,,but,,when,,try,,to,,downgrade,,it,,stops,,at,,the,,message,,Download,,StartWhat,,Odin,,version,,should,,I,,use,,and,,can,,it,,be,,used,,to,,downgrade,,from,,4.1.2,,to,,4.1.1?,,Reply,,Shreyas,,June,,22,,,2013,,You,,can,,use,,3.07,,which,,is,,latestGood,,,luckSourojit,,Nandi,,96,159,,views,,2:47,,Restaurar,,como,,nuevo,,samsung,,galaxy,,ace,,GT-S5830m,,con,,odin,,-,,Duration:,,8:27StarCodes,,,Loadingif,,,you,,,need,,,pit,,,or,,,ops,,,file,,,you,,,can,,,download,,,it,,,here,,,,PIT-OPS,,,FILESor,,,try,,,this,,,Pit-OPSUpdatePer30112012If,,,you,,,dont,,,know,,,what,,,file,,,you,,,must,,,use,,,then,,,browse,,,to,,,google.com,,,Previous,,,PostNext,,,Post,,,Tags:,,,Odin,,,Multi,,,Downloaderodindownload,,,One,,,Comment,,,Runescape,,,gold,,,April,,,9,,,,2016,,,Nobody,,,can,,,do,,,a,,,better,,,job,,,than,,,youAll,,you,,have,,to,,do,,is,,a,,proper,,and,,an,,official,,Android,,firmware,,for,,your,,current,,Samsung,,device

free muscle worksheets with answer keys.zipthe stranger i married free ebook.rarphoto makeup editor 1.45 free download[Extra quality] bokep anak sd sama ayahxem phim xes co giao thao vn comBalthazar Rats-addsread beautiful darkness online.rarTheory.and.applications.of.stochastic.differential.equations.pdf.rarDLL files Fixer 2.9.72.2490 License keygod of war pc games free download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Juil - 10:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Mode zombi -> Five Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation